Natural Latex Rubber Gloves
A pair of natural latex reusabel rubber gloves from responsibly managed rubber tree plantations.
Ideal for washing up or cleaning your kitchen or bathroom, there is a light pattern on the fingertips to help with grip. Lined with a lightly dusted natural cotton velour for comfort.
Reusable, biodegradable and compostable.
Available in sizes: S, M, L and XL.
- 100% Vegan and made from plants
- Renewable and sustainable
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Reusable slip-resistant
- Textured surface
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
Rinse gloves with clear water after use.
In some people, latex can cause allergic reactions.
- Size S: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 95 mm
- Size M: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 105 mm
- Size L: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 115 mm
- Size XL: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 125 mm