Recycled Sari Face Covering (Large Size) - Mint Green
Bright, colourful non-medical face coverings made of brightly coloured recycled sari fabric. Due to the handmade nature of this product, the pattern may vary a little from that shown.
Washable, reusable face coverings with wire across the bridge of your nose for a better fit, and a pocket for a tissue to enhance filtration.
There are 2 sizes - this is the larger size. It measures 23x17cm.
Made in Sri Lanka, these face coverings are manufactured in factories where the artisans would otherwise have lost their jobs due to lockdown. It is a small step made by the global Fair Trade community in the fight against Covid-19. The production process follows guaranteed Fair Trade standards and the factory has been cleared by the local authorities for compliance under Covid-19 preventative measures.
For hygeine reasons, we can't accept returns on our face coverings. If yours is faulty, please contact us.
- An outer layer of recycled sari material
- An inner layer of 100% handwoven cotton fabric
- Layers lined with polyester blended fusing
- Pocket where extra filter such as a tissue can be placed
- Wire across the top to help the fit
- Elastic loop around the ears
- AZO free, PCP tested, non-toxic fabric
- Vegan, PETA approved
- A WFTO Guaranteed Fair Trade product
- Handwash & iron between uses.
Please Note - face coverings will be sent in individual plastic packets, whilst this isn't ideal, this is to ensure they remain clean & hygenic from the factory to your door.