Sold Out


Wrapping Paper - Snowflake Print - Blue Recycled Kraft Paper

Notify me when this product is available:

Finish your presents in eco-style with our recycled kraft paper gift wrap.

Featuring a pretty snowflake print on a blue background, PlanetWrapIt papers are made in the UK using water based inks on 80% recycled paper (the other 20% is a kraft mix to add strength). The reverse of the paper is a natural brown kraft colour.

Use with paper tape or string& add a plantable gift tag, for a completely recyclable Christmas present.

  • Each sheet measures 50cm x 1m
  • Free from plastic, glitter, foil & other non-recyclables
  • Printed with solvent free water-based inks